Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Randomness

I have not posted in a while. Work has been crazy, but it might have calmed down just a bit. Bill is doing well. He is currently weaning himself off the brace. He still hasn't gotten into the job hunting full swing. His neck gets tired. So I think that is part of it. Friday will be the first day we don't get his paycheck and that is going to be strange. Plus I changed my withholdings and put Bill on my insurance, so I don't know what my paycheck is going to be.

I have a solo in the Easter Cantata at church. I'm pretty nervous about that. I got a big deer in the headlights look when she said me.

I gave up soda for lent. A whole week without soda. I've had shakes, lemonade, and Kool Aid in place of it. It has been rough though, but it is getting better.

I've also been working out quite a bit. Not a totally hard core, but just a little everyday. Yesterday between work and choir I went to the Chesterfield Park and walked 2 miles in less than 30 minutes. I did jog a bit. I did 1 minute at a time 4 times. I use to be so concerned about what I was wearing to work out in, but yesterday I was in jeans and my pink shirt. Yeah I smelled a bit for choir, but it was worth it. I'm sore today, but that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment