Monday, May 4, 2009

Vacation Planning

We are getting excited. The time is getting close. Just 5 days of work and we are out of here. We have a list of places to camp and reservations at Acadia National Park. It was a struggle. Niagara is so expensive even to camp. Campgrounds aren't going to be open yet in the Adirondacks and White Mountain area. State Parks were closed for an extended period of time in the Boston area due to a December Ice storm. Private Parks were expensive ($30 a night). But we found some reasonably priced alternatives.

AMJ and UB are going to be at Grandma's this weekend just to see me. :) My brother and his family are going to come over for supper on Saturday. Mom says Elisabeth is talking a little! OMG! She is getting so grown up.

Speaking of babies...I don't think I am pregnant but no period just yet. That does not really surprise me.

Now back to writing a report for the Hidden Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment