Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sigh...That is what I get for asking advice

So, we got back from vacation and I just was not doing very good at work. Really I was doing very poorly. I was passing the time and not focusing. So, I talked with Derek some to try to get my head around what was going on and oh I don't know the fact that I didn't know the hours I was suppose to have in the job and getting a lecture over it when I was over and the fact that I didn't know deadlines and all that stuff really bogged me down.

So, I posted on WIR and I painted myself in the worst possible light on purpose. I didn't want to go back and forth about what was right and wrong. I just wanted some advise to communicate better with my boss. I posted this thread on Tuesday evening. It is still going and the latest post is I don't know how your boss has done anything wrong. UGH!!! I don't want to complain about what is right or wrong because he is the boss. I have screwed up. Probably not as badly as you all think I have, and my boss is not a freaking saint!

Prior to leaving for vacation all I knew was I had to get Pt. 7 done. 8 days before I left, I finally said hey btw what else do I need to get done and he rattles off 5 other projects!!! So Pt. 7 does not get done. Not really even close. The scope is about twice what everyone thought it would be. D says no worries TRD and I will finish it while you are gone. Of course when I come back all D has done is call up the client's PM and the architect to get them to go our way on a few things and they don't go for it. Other than that it does not get touched. I should have put money down on it and I would have won.

So, I get home and I am out of it. Seriously out of it. The pregnancy is driving me nuts and I can't tell anyone and it is M.H. last day and ught. Ok, so for 4 days, I sucked. But I still got stuff done.

You know it doesn't matter. I know what I have to do or not do. I need to stay off WIR for a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment