Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NASCAR winner

I think I posted yesterday that work is insane. Well, I came up with an analogy about how I felt. In a NASCAR race, with 20 laps to go (or sooner) people start saying "You go to go". That is how I feel. I feel like Derek is telling me, "You got to go, Mary". Well, here is my problem. I AM going. I am going just as hard as I can and I'm just not getting anywhere. When that happens in NASCAR there is usually a crash. I hope in real life that isn't me, but I feel it coming. I woke up with a sore throat today and then I got to work and I realized the wall thickness I had was wrong. I'm going to keep on going because I don't know what else to do, but I'm either going to crash or win. Since I feel really far back in the pack; crashing feels a lot more likely than winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment