Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feeling positive and positively bored

I last posted a week ago and my feelings have come around that this isn't as awful as I thought it was. Sure it stinks, but it isn't the end of the world (I heard there is a big sign when you get to the end of the world and I have not seen one yet). Bill has been told to talk to a couple of companies and while nothing has panned out yet. Something will when he is able to work. He has been told to call one of the guys down in Branson. (Ick) A job is better than no job. That is what we keep telling ourselves.

Anyway, I'm trying to work longer hours to avoid working on the weekends so I can spend them with him. We'll see how it goes. I have been averaging 7:30 each morning. So that is what I have been aiming for. I think on some levels work is really boring me. Hopefully, something will come up that makes me realize nothing is as bad as it seems, but i just can't get into a whole lot of these jobs. I need to be more excited. I'm going to be sealing my own projects starting next week. But right now, I'm just bored with work.

No comments:

Post a Comment