Monday, January 26, 2009

Miracles

At a bible study in college, one person said "God doesn't perform miracles anymore". I said "Excuse me, I believe God performs miracles now. No it isn't water into wine, but I believe that my nephew being alive and living a normal life is a miracle. God uses our technology to create miracles." "Well, that just isn't good enough for some people; they need to see God in action. We need miracles."

I believe in miracles. I still believe my nephew is a miracle. I also believe that how my husband is feeling today is a miracle. Sure he hurts from having surgury, but "the pain" is gone! GONE! Just like that. Sure modern medicine played a roll, but I believe that modern medicine is a miracle of God. We don't need Jesus to lay his hands on you for you to be healed because doctors have been blessed with the ability to heal. We still need Jesus to save and heal our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment