Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Clean Office

TD and I went nuts this morning at the office. We tackled BL's desk and ALL the mark ups that he kept under his desk. Then we hit the plan and server room and went through all the junk on there. Next was the flat files in the back room. When we got done, the only papers were those on TS's desk. Everything else has been properly filed (except what we are personally working on and even that is limited. It feels good to have th office cleaned up. We just get lazy and it is easier to put stuff on the flat surfaces to be filed later, but then later never comes. I know I do the same thing at home. The problem at home is that is just me and there is a greater diversification of papers. When it is plans it is ok this is old, this a copy, etc and I know what to do with it. At home, it is just oh crap, what do I do with this.

Last night I went to Aerobics at church. It was fun. Bill was feeling really bad yesterday. I wish I knew what to do with him. I was really looking forward to going home and see we couldn't get me knocked up and then he could barely move. Let alone that. Oh well, if it doesn't happen this month. There is always next month and the next month and the next one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment