Monday, April 6, 2009

Just another day in the neighborhood

Well first off, I am definately not pregnant. I basically started my period in the middle of my solo. I'm ok with that. I want to be able to go to Kristin's wedding in November and I want to go home for Christmas and baby in the middle of December would put a damper on either of those.

Next up, the cantata went great. It really did. Anne had some trouble on her solo, but you know the audience did not know at ALL. Janine came up afterwards and slugged me in the arm and said "I crucified thee" (which was the last line of my solo and I tried to put some emotion and kind of belt it out there, which apparently I did a good job. :) ). Of course with our cantata we kind of skip the whole Palm Sunday experience. Which meant we didn't sing any of the good Palm Sunday songs. But eh. There is always next year. Besides we don't skip the Easter part of it. :)

Finally, Bill is a little concerned driving his car. I'm wondering if it might be worth it to spend $5000 on a commuter car for me and then he can have the truck. Because if he does go into business for himself, I am going to have to drive the car. It needs new tires (again, $500 worth of tires every year and half). I don't know. Something 4-door to bridge the gap between now and when we can spend $15k on a newer to us vehicle. But looking at stuff, what we get may not be that much better than what we have. But something 4-door would surely be better when we have a baby. I don't know. I guess I won't worry about it. Cars are hubby's thang. Not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment