Saturday, April 4, 2009

Psyching Myself Out

I don't know WHY I am even thinking this is possibe. I was on the pill as usual through the end of the pack (wednesday). Plus we barely had sex last month. But I have been nausous EVERY EVENING this week. Starting Sunday. Not puking, but just the stomach kind of rolls and I can't even think about eating. I'm suppose to start my period tomorrow or Monday. If I don't get it by Sunday, I am going to test. I want to be pregnant. I want to have Bill's baby and I am tired of waiting. But how wild would it be if I was pregnant. That would a miracle for sure. God has a plan and lord if I am pregnant I don't think I could possibly doubt again, because there should be no way. NONE. I hope I am. Even though a December baby is not in our plans, but whatever. A baby is always in God's plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment